MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Having issue with product purchased? Please contact our returns department at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the fault, along with relevant photos/ or a short video clip showing the fault that has been encountered, our returns team will review your claim and respond as soon as possible with further instructions. Alternatively, you can submit a warranty claim online. To submit your warranty claim online, please click here.
For more information on making your warranty claim, call us on 1300 388 324 or email email@example.com.
Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, IZ Living Pty Ltd will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
To the extent permitted by law, IZ Living:
- limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
You have two options for returning your goods.
1. Return by drop-off to IZ Living's warehouse
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 14 days to IZ Living's warehouse (confirmation from IZ Living is required prior returning). A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your receipt.
All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and have not been installed.
2. Return by shipping
To arrange a refund or exchange by sending the goods back to IZ Living Pty Ltd, please email our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 388 324 (Mon-Fri, 10.00am-5.00pm EST).
You will need to cover the cost of the freight, and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in original packaging, in a resalable condition and not been installed.
Shipped returns may take up to 14 days to process, and notification will be by email.
All fittings have a minimum 12 month warranty. To submit your warranty claim click here.
Warranty period on all products is from date of purchase of the original product only, not when any product is repaired or replaced.
2 year warranty on all televisions:
IZ Living will supply a 2 year warranty on all EliteLux televisions.
Please note: Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a 'change of mind' refund.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do-It-Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
Additional warranty information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The costs associated with a claim made against these warranties (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute the entire guarantee by IZ Living. Except where otherwise provided by the Australian Consumer Law, all other obligations, warranties, both expressed and implied are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Distributed in Australia by IZ Living Pty Ltd ACN 637 082 903, trading as IZ Living, 2/30 Miles St, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170 Australia.