Terms & Conditions
To make a warranty claim against any product with manufacturing defects, you must first contact us to request a Return Authorisation (RA) form. Once approved, you must send the defective product with all original contents, accompanied by proof of purchase and the RA form to the provided address. Products returned without an RA number will be rejected.
You must ensure that the items are carefully packed in suitable packaging for safe transport to prevent damage during transportation. Insufficient packaging will result in warranty being voided should any damage occur in transit. Items must be returned via traceable means and be electronically trackable during transportation and delivery.
You will not incur any parts or labour costs associated with the repair. If the defective item cannot be repaired and a replacement is not available, a full refund will be issued to the account from where the payment was received.
You are responsible for inspecting the product received from IZ Living upon arrival. Where products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be taken and emailed to us within seven (7) days of delivery.
· Damage to products or parts caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper installation, use, operation or failure to follow instructions contained in the manual for the operation and use of the product, water, fire, electricity surges, spikes or overloads, vermin or other animals.
· Damage to products or parts caused by improper installation not in accordance with the installation instructions provided with the product or part.
· Damage to products or parts resulting from repair or attempted repair by a person who is not an authorised repairer of IZ Living or the manufacturer of the products or parts.
· Any products or parts where the serial number has been removed, modified or defaced.
· Speakers and subwoofers with blown, burnt or blackened voice coils, or other damage resulting from electrical surges, spikes or overloads.
· Products or parts tested by IZ Living that are found to be not faulty or the described fault cannot be reproduced. In this case, IZ Living reserves the right to charge an assessment fee as well as a return shipping fee before the product or part can be returned to you.
· The replacement of parts necessary due to normal wear and tear.
· The costs of removal and return of the products or parts to IZ Living or an authorised repairer/service centre including packaging and freight costs and the costs of re-installation of the product on return.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All sales are final unless items are found to be damaged or defective.
The buyer is responsible for the compatibility of the product.
We reserve the right to reject any ‘Change of Mind’ or ‘Incorrect Purchase’ return requests abided by Australian Consumer Law. A 20% Restocking fee + a Handling fee at our discretion may apply if we elect to approve a return under these circumstances.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) items must be reported within 14 days from the received date. Upon return of the faulty item and confirmation of the fault, the buyer may elect for a replacement or full refund.
Items intended as gifts or otherwise should be inspected for physical damage as such claims beyond the DOA period will be rejected.
No refund or replacement will be issued until we have received and assessed the returned product, and the fault has been confirmed.